Philip Hughes Studio
Last update 18th January 2021
This policy explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How we protect personal data
- How to contact us
This policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about the Philip Hughes Studio.
Personal data we collect:
Other information may also be collected, such as your professional details, personal interests, purchasing history, artwork preferences and interests, and/or information about your attendance at exhibition openings.
We may collect information from you in a number of ways, including:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list;
- When you complete a form on our Website;
- When you submit your email address or enter other information on our Website;
- When you create/update an account with Philip Hughes Studio;
- When you contact the email@example.com for any reason;
- When you communicate with us via third party social media sites; and
- When you make a purchase. As part of the buying/selling process, your full name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, phone number, and potentially other information is collected.
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect:
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you
- Details of such correspondence
How we use your personal data
Uses made of the information we collect:
- For administration and maintenance of the Website;
- To understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us (such as newsletters, email announcements or other information);
- To provide you with information and updates about Philip Hughes news
- To process purchases;
- To respond to queries raised by you and provide customer service;
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us;
- To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights.
Contact and interaction with you:
If you sign up for our email communications or complete a form on our Website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by mail or through social media.
To unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals. Please contact us using the details below if you would like to be removed from ALL correspondence from the Philip Hughes Studio.
Philip Hughes Studio will never sell or trade your Personal Information to outside parties.
Philip Hughes Studio may work with third parties in the provision of some of our services and it may be necessary for us to share your information with them in order to provide those services. Upon request, and when relevant, we will provide details of which third parties we work with.
How we protect your data:
We treat your data with care and take appropriate steps to protect it:
- We use computer firewalls and physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data
- We use Malware scanning. Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- All communications between your browser and our Website are encrypted.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the Website or to us by email. Once we have received your information, we will store it in electronic and physical records maintained by us and use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
How to contact us:
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you.
If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
Philip Hughes Studio
5 Cliff Road
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call us on 020 7482 7322